Drama Workshops: Act Four
School years 9 to 13 on Sundays and Mondays.
Restarting in a Covid-secure way in September.
Priority booking is now available to existing members. Join the waiting list to find out if spaces become available.
Groups and Times
We have five groups for Act Four. These are strictly limited in size due to Government requirements for Out of School Settings as a result of Covid. We are required to ensure school-based bubbles stick together as much as possible in these new groups.
- Centaur: Sundays, 1.30pm – 3pm at Trinity Theatre
- Dragon: Mondays, 5.45pm – 7.15pm at Trinity Theatre
- Kraken: Mondays, 7.45pm – 9.15pm at The Wells Free School
- Minotaur: Mondays, 7.45pm – 9.15pm at Trinity Theatre (please select the 8pm time)
- Yeti: Mondays, 7.30pm – 9pm at Trinity Theatre
All of our groups are led by experienced, DBS-checked professional youth theatre leaders.
Unfortunately, there is no parking available at The Wells Free School (though parents/carers are welcome to drop off and collect from outside the school, we kindly ask that consideration is given to neighbours of the school and no vehicles wait outside the residential areas).
Unfortunately, parents/carers are not allowed to come inside the venue before, during or after sessions at the moment.
The sessions will be a lot of fun and a lot of thought is going into how to ensure things , here’s the important Covid stuff that will help us all stay safe:
- All members will be given a specific entrance and exit to the venue for their group, and will not be able to wait in the Foyer as they have done previously due to Covid restrictions.
- Those exhibiting Covid symptoms or who are in a household that is quarantining should not attend.
- Groups are limited to 15 and all members and practitioners will be socially distanced throughout, with cleaning taking place between the different sessions. There will be an assigned toilet per group.
Fees & Bursaries
The group costs £135 for the 11 week term (or £120 for a sibling of a member), and there are £7.50 taster sessions available for new members (deducted off the term cost if they decide to continue). Those starting later in the term will have the term fee pro-rated. Those who missed sessions due to the Covid lockdown will be sent a code to deduct the cost of the two missed sessions.
No one should be unable to take part because of financial constraints. Bursaries from The Elliott Fund are available for those on low incomes. Please contact Jason via email@example.com for more information.
- Sunday 27 / Monday 28 September
- Sunday 4 / Monday 5 October
- Sunday 11 / Monday 12 October
- Sunday 18 / Monday 19 October
- Break for Half Term
- Sunday 1 / Monday 2 November
- Sunday 8 / Monday 9 November
- Sunday 15 / Monday 16 November
- Sunday 22 / Monday 23 November
- Sunday 29 / Monday 30 November
- Sunday 6 / Monday 7 December
- Sunday 13 / Monday 14 December
Please send Jason an email and he will get back to you as soon as he can.
Trinity Theatre is accessible to wheelchair users and other visitors who need to avoid stairs. For more information click here or the link below: