Drama Workshops: Lantern
School year 9 (ages 13-14)
Mondays, 6pm – 7.40pm
From Monday 20 January 2020
Our drama workshops are perfect for anyone with an enthusiasm for theatre and an interest in performing! Through fun and creative workshops, our members learn different skills, featuring a mixture of looking at different drama techniques and practitioners, games, improvisation and script work, with a range of specialist guest practitioners popping by to cover things such as physical theatre, stage combat and more!
The drama workshops are a fantastic way to build confidence, develop skills and make friends.
Thinking about joining? Our taster sessions take place on the first week of term and are a low-cost introduction to Trinity Youth Theatre without committing to a whole term.
The group costs £135 for the 10 week term (or £120 for a sibling of a member), and there are £7.50 taster sessions available for new members (deducted off the term cost if they decide to continue). Those starting later in the term will have the term fee pro-rated.
The Spring term of Lantern is currently full. Sign up the waiting list to find out about spaces for the Summer term as they become available.Join the waiting list
- Monday 20 January
- Monday 27 January
- Monday 3 February
- Monday 10 February
- Monday 17 February – half term, no drama workshops
- Monday 24 February – some groups relocated
- Monday 2 March
- Monday 9 March
- Monday 16 March
- Monday 23 March
- Monday 30 March
No one should be unable to take part because of financial constraints. Bursaries from The Elliott Foundation are available for those on low incomes. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
We have other drama workshop groups for those of different ages:
- Storytellers, school years 1-2 (ages 5-7): 4.30pm – 5.15pm
- Apollo, school years 3-4 (ages 7-9): 4.30pm – 5.30pm
- Act 1, school years 5-6 (ages 9-11): 5:00pm – 6:00pm
- Globe, school years 7-8 (ages 11-13): 5.40pm – 7.00pm
- Act 2, school years 7-8 (ages 11-13): 6:10pm – 7:30pm
- Lantern, school year 9 (ages 13-14): 6.00pm – 7.40pm
- Mayflower, school years 10-11 (ages 14-16): 7.45pm – 9.30pm
- Phoenix, sixth form / college and above (ages 16-20): 7.45pm – 9.30pm
Our weekly LAMDA workshop on Mondays, working towards a qualification:
- LAMDA workshops, school years 8-13 (ages 12-18): 6.30pm – 7.30pm
And our Tuesday group focused on filmmaking:
And our Wednesday singing group:
Discounts are available for siblings, and people who do Drama Workshops and Movie Makers. Plus, members get discounts on a number of one off workshops and productions.
We also have a range of performance opportunities and one-off workshops, including our popular Movies and Shows in a Week. You can find out more about these on our website as well as through our mailing list:Join the mailing list
You can also contact Jason, Jess, Rachel and Sam in the Youth and Learning team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01892 500673 to discuss the best options for you or your child.
Dates & Times
- Date: 03 / 02 / 20Time: 18:00Book Now
Trinity Theatre is accessible to wheelchair users and other visitors who need to avoid stairs. For more information click here or the link below: