Drama Workshops: Lantern (for school years 8-10)
Monday Nights, 6.00pm – 7.40pm
Our Monday night drama workshops take place at Trinity Theatre and are perfect for anyone with an enthusiasm for theatre and an interest in performing. Through fun and creative workshops, our members learn different skills, featuring a mixture of looking at different drama techniques and practitioners, games, improvisation and script work, with a range of specialist guest practitioners popping by to cover things such as physical theatre, stage combat and others.
Taster sessions available throughout January and February – sign up now!
All of our groups are led by experienced DBS checked facilitators.
Bursaries are available for those on low incomes via The Elliott Foundation. Please get in contact via firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
If you have any questions about the group or want to discuss it further, please email Jason and Juliette in the Youth and Learning team.
We have other groups for those of different ages:
- Storytellers, school years 1 – 2 (5 – 7 years old): 4.30pm – 5.15pm
- Apollo, school years 3 – 5 (7 – 10 years old): 4.30pm – 5.30pm
- Globe, school years 6 – 7 (10 – 12 years old): 5.40pm – 7.00pm
- Mayflower, school years 9 – 11 (13 – 16 years old): 7.45pm – 9.30pm
- Phoenix, school years 11+ (15 years old+): 7.45pm – 9.30pm
Those in year 9 and above may also be interested in our Movie Makers group, which is 50% off for those who do Monday nights.
In addition, our Youth Theatre also has performance opportunities and a programme of one-off workshops.
Spring 2019 term dates
- Mon 21 Jan
- Mon 28 Jan
- Mon 4 Feb
- Mon 11 Feb
- Mon 18 Feb – half term, no drama workshops
- Mon 25 Feb – some groups relocated
- Mon 4 Mar
- Mon 11 Mar
- Mon 18 Mar
- Mon 25 Mar
- Mon 1 Apr
Dates & Times
- Date: 28 / 01 / 19Time: 18:00Book Now
Trinity Theatre is accessible to wheelchair users and other visitors who need to avoid stairs. For more information click here or the link below: