Drama Workshops: Phoenix
Monday nights, 7.45pm – 9.30pm
From Monday 9 September 2019
For those in Sixth Form/college and above (ages 16-20)
Our Monday night drama workshops take place at Trinity Theatre and are perfect for anyone with an enthusiasm for theatre and an interest in performing. Through fun and creative workshops, our members learn different skills, featuring a mixture of looking at different drama techniques and practitioners, games, improvisation and script work, with a range of specialist guest practitioners popping by to cover things such as physical theatre, stage combat and others.
The Autumn term starts on Monday 9 September 2019. Priority booking is given to existing Youth Theatre members, with additional places offered to members of the waiting list on a first come, first served basis in early August.Join the waiting list
All of our groups are led by experienced DBS checked facilitators.
No one should be unable to take part because of financial constraints. Bursaries from The Elliott Foundation are available for those on low incomes. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
If you have any questions about the group or want to discuss it further, please email Jason and Juliette in the Youth and Learning team.
We have other groups for those of different ages:
- Storytellers, school years 1 – 2 (ages 5 – 7): 4.30pm – 5.15pm
- Apollo, school years 3 – 6 (ages 7 – 11): 4.30pm – 5.30pm
- Globe, school years 7 – 8 (11 – 13 years old): 5.40pm – 7.00pm
- Lantern, school years 9 (13 – 14 years old): 6.00pm – 7.40pm
- Mayflower, school years 10 – 11 (14 – 16 years old): 7.45pm – 9.30pm
- Phoenix, school years 12+ (ages 16 – 19): 7.45pm – 9.30pm
In addition, our Youth Theatre also has performance opportunities and a programme of one-off workshops, sign up to our mailing list to find out about these:Join the mailing list
Dates & Times
- Date: 09 / 09 / 19Time: 19:45Book Now
Trinity Theatre is accessible to wheelchair users and other visitors who need to avoid stairs. For more information click here or the link below: