Drama Workshops: Storytellers
School years 1 and 2
Booking now open for workshops starting 20 April!
What Are Storytellers Drama Workshops?
Storytellers is Trinity Youth Theatre’s introduction to acting! Each week, we play fun drama games, perform different characters and bring the world of storytelling to life!
Storytellers is our first step into the world of drama, helping children develop confidence, learn new skills and make new friends, all while letting their imagination take charge!
When Does It Happen?
We have one group for Storytellers and spaces are booked on a half termly basis. These are strictly limited in size due to Government requirements for Out of School Settings as a result of Covid.
- Storytellers, 4.30pm – 5.10pm at Trinity Theatre – led by Katie and James
- Tuesday 20 April
- Tuesday 27 April
- Tuesday 4 May
- Tuesday 11 May
- Tuesday 18 May
- Tuesday 25 May
All of our groups are led by experienced, DBS-checked professional youth theatre leaders.
Unfortunately, parents/carers are currently not allowed to come inside the venue before, during or after sessions.
Keeping Everyone Safe
The sessions will be a lot of fun and a lot of thought is going into how to ensure things run during Covid, here’s the important stuff that will help us all stay safe:
- All members will be given a specific entrance and exit to the venue for their group, and will not be able to wait in the Foyer as they have done previously due to Covid restrictions.
- Those exhibiting Covid symptoms or who are in a household that is quarantining should not attend.
- Groups are limited to 15 and all members and practitioners will be socially distanced throughout, with cleaning taking place between the different sessions. There will be an assigned toilet per group.
Fees & Bursaries
The group costs £36 for the 6 week half term (with the cost of one week’s sessions deducted for members’ siblings).
We offer £6 taster sessions available for new members (deducted off the term cost if they decide to continue). Those starting later in the term will have the term fee pro-rated.
Those taking part in two or more Trinity Youth Theatre weekly workshops get a week for free with the price deducted from the term rate. Please contact us if you would like to sign up to multiple groups.
No one should be unable to take part because of financial constraints. Bursaries from The Elliott Fund are available for those on low incomes. Please contact us for more information.
Please send Sam and Jason an email and they will get back to you as soon as they can.
Dates & Times
- Date: 08 / 06 / 21Time: 16:30Book Now
Trinity Theatre is accessible to wheelchair users and other visitors who need to avoid stairs. For more information click here or the link below: