Drama Workshops: Storytellers (for school years 1-2)
Monday Nights, 4.30pm – 5.15pm
Storytellers is Trinity Youth Theatre’s introduction to acting!
Each week, we tell exciting stories, play fun games and perform different characters – bringing the story world and creativity to life!
It is a gentle first foray into the world of drama – helping children develop confidence, learn new skills and make new friends.
Storytellers lets your imagination take charge.
The group runs in our Studio Room and is led by our experienced and DBS-checked facilitators.
If you have any questions about the group or want to discuss it further, please email Jason and Juliette in the Youth and Learning team.
We have other groups for those of different ages:
- Apollo, school years 3 – 5 (7 – 10 years old): 4.30pm – 5.30pm
- Globe, school years 6 – 7 (10 – 12 years old): 5.40pm – 7.00pm
- Lantern, school years 8 – 9 (12 – 14 years old): 6.00pm – 7.40pm
- Mayflower, school years 9 – 10 (13 – 15 years old): 7.45pm – 9.30pm
- Phoenix, school years 11+ (15 years old+): 7.45pm – 9.30pm
In addition, our Youth Theatre also has performance opportunities and a programme of one-off workshops.
Spring 2019 term dates
- Mon 21 Jan
- Mon 28 Jan
- Mon 4 Feb
- Mon 11 Feb
- Mon 18 Feb – half term, no drama workshops
- Mon 25 Feb
- Mon 4 Mar
- Mon 11 Mar
- Mon 18 Mar
- Mon 25 Mar
- Mon 1 Apr – parent share
Dates & Times
- Date: 21 / 01 / 19Time: 16:30Book Now
Trinity Theatre is accessible to wheelchair users and other visitors who need to avoid stairs. For more information click here or the link below: