LAMDA workshops Spring 2020
School years 8-13 (ages 12-18)
Mondays, 6.30pm – 7.30pm
From Monday 20 January 2020
Join us for monologue workshops to gain a graded qualification in Solo Acting or Public Speaking from the London Academy of Music and Drama Art (LAMDA). These weekly workshops run in small groups, focusing on characterisation and technique. They are invaluable for gaining confidence, helping for auditions and, as the higher grades, gaining UCAS points. With our experienced facilitators helping at every step of the way, from choosing the right monologues, to refining your performance, this is a rewarding and well respected qualification to gain.
If you have any questions about the group or want to discuss it further, please email the Youth and Learning team.
All of our groups are led by experienced, DBS checked facilitators.
The group costs £90 for the 10 week term (or £75 for a sibling of a member), and there are free taster sessions available for new members. Exam fees are set by LAMDA and are an additional cost.
The Spring term of LAMDA is currently full. Sign up the waiting list to find out about spaces as they become available.Join the waiting list
- Monday 20 January
- Monday 27 January
- Monday 3 February
- Monday 10 February
- Monday 17 February – half term, no drama workshops
- Monday 24 February
- Monday 2 March
- Monday 9 March
- Monday 16 March
- Monday 23 March
- Monday 30 March
No one should be unable to take part because of financial constraints. Bursaries from The Elliott Foundation are available for those on low incomes. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
We have other drama workshop groups for those of different ages:
- Storytellers, school years 1-2 (ages 5-7): 4.30pm – 5.15pm
- Apollo, school years 3-4 (ages 7-9): 4.30pm – 5.30pm
- Act 1, school years 5-6 (ages 9-11): 5:00pm – 6:00pm
- Globe, school years 7-8 (ages 11-13): 5.40pm – 7.00pm
- Act 2, school years 7-8 (ages 11-13): 6:10pm – 7:30pm
- Lantern, school year 9 (ages 13-14): 6.00pm – 7.40pm
- Mayflower, school years 10-11 (ages 14-16): 7.45pm – 9.30pm
- Phoenix, sixth form / college and above (ages 16-20): 7.45pm – 9.30pm
Our weekly LAMDA workshop on Mondays, working towards a qualification:
- LAMDA workshops, school years 8-13 (ages 12-18): 6.30pm – 7.30pm
And our Tuesday group focused on filmmaking:
And our Wednesday singing group:
Discounts are available for siblings, and people who do Drama Workshops and Movie Makers. Plus, members get discounts on a number of one off workshops and productions.
We also have a range of performance opportunities and one-off workshops, including our popular Movies and Shows in a Week. You can find out more about these on our website as well as through our mailing list:Join the mailing list
Dates & Times
- Date: 13 / 02 / 20Time: 18:30Book Now
Trinity Theatre is accessible to wheelchair users and other visitors who need to avoid stairs. For more information click here or the link below: