Movie Makers weekly workshops Spring 2020
School years 9-13 (ages 13-18)
Tuesdays, 5pm – 7.30pm
From Tuesday 21 January 2020
Building on our popular movie-making workshops, our Movie Makers weekly workshops provide an opportunity to cover all areas of movie-making in more detail with local director and long-time Trinity Youth Theatre facilitator, Samuel Marlow.
Members cover theory and practical elements of shooting, pre- and post-production over a variety of on-going projects, picking up hints and tips as well as getting hands-on with equipment. Short films created are then shown on the big cinema screen at Trinity for friends and family. The workshops are a fun and friendly way to expand your film-making knowledge!
Those who do both our Monday night drama workshops and weekly Movie Maker workshops also get £50 off each term.
If you have any questions about the group or want to discuss it further, please email the Youth and Learning team.
All of our groups are led by experienced, DBS checked facilitators.
The group costs £125 for the 10 week term (or £110 for a sibling of a member), with a £50 saving for those who do both Movie Makers and our Monday Drama Workshops. There are also free taster sessions available for new members.
The Spring term of Movie Makers is currently full. Sign up the waiting list to find out about spaces as they become available.Join the waiting list
- Tuesday 21 January
- Tuesday 28 January
- Tuesday 4 February
- Tuesday 11 February
- Tuesday 18 February – half term, no Movie Makers workshops
- Tuesday 25 February
- Tuesday 3 March
- Tuesday 10 March
- Tuesday 17 March
- Tuesday 24 March
- Tuesday 31 March
- Tuesday 7 April – additional week
No one should be unable to take part because of financial constraints. Bursaries from The Elliott Foundation are available for those on low incomes. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
We have a range of weekly drama workshops for different ages:
- Storytellers, school years 1-2 (ages 5-7): 4.30pm – 5.15pm
- Apollo, school years 3-4 (ages 7-9): 4.30pm – 5.30pm
- Act 1, school years 5-6 (ages 9-11): 5.00pm – 6.00pm
- Globe, school years 7-8 (ages 11-13): 5.40pm – 7.00pm
- Act 2, school years 7-8 (ages 11-13): 6.10pm – 7.30pm
- Lantern, school year 9 (ages 13-14): 6.00pm – 7.40pm
- Mayflower, school years 10-11 (ages 14-16): 7.45pm – 9.30pm
- Phoenix, year 11 and above (ages 15-20): 7.45pm – 9.30pm
Our weekly LAMDA workshop on Mondays, working towards a qualification:
- LAMDA workshops, school years 8-13 (ages 12-18): 6.30pm – 7.30pm
And our Tuesday group focused on filmmaking:
And our Wednesday singing group:
Discounts are available for siblings, and people who do Drama Workshops and Movie Makers. Plus, members get discounts on a number of one off workshops and productions.
We also have a range of performance opportunities and one-off workshops, including our popular Movies and Shows in a Week. You can find out more about these on our website as well as through our mailing list:Join the mailing list
Dates & Times
- Date: 04 / 02 / 20Time: 17:00Book Now
Trinity Theatre is accessible to wheelchair users and other visitors who need to avoid stairs. For more information click here or the link below: