Moving with Music at The Oast Theatre
“A nice, relaxed atmosphere… It’s a very social time”
A member of Trinity Encore’s Senior Singing Group
Trinity Encore’s Moving with Music is a group for fun, low-pressure exercise sessions while seated on a chair. Dance is an excellent way to get moving in a gentle way, encouraging good mobility, improved coordination and posture as well as increased mood, confidence and quality of life. With the opportunity to meet new friends, socialise and learn some new dance moves, this is a gentle step into the world of exercise in a supportive environment to try something new!
We meet on Wednesdays in Tonbridge at The Oast Theatre from 2pm – 3pm (a similar group runs in the morning in Tunbridge Wells).
It costs £3 per session to take part for those who can afford it, with payment taken on the door. No questions asked free spaces available for those who cannot. You can come along for one and try it out, with no commitment to come back after that if it is not for you (though we hope it is).
There is no need to book – we encourage people to just turn up on the day. Please contact Jason Lower by email or on 01892 500673 if you have any questions.
Sessions will be running at least until 30 March 2022, but here are the upcoming dates:
There is no session on Wednesday 25 August.
- Wednesday 1 September
- Wednesday 8 September
- Wednesday 15 September
- Wednesday 22 September
- Wednesday 29 September
Dates & Times
- Date: 29 / 09 / 21Time: 14:00Book Now
- Date: 06 / 10 / 21Time: 14:00Book Now
- Date: 13 / 10 / 21Time: 14:00Book Now
- Date: 20 / 10 / 21Time: 14:00Book Now
- Date: 27 / 10 / 21Time: 14:00Book Now
- Date: 03 / 11 / 21Time: 14:00Book Now
- Date: 10 / 11 / 21Time: 14:00Book Now
- Date: 17 / 11 / 21Time: 14:00Book Now
- Date: 24 / 11 / 21Time: 14:00Book Now
- Date: 01 / 12 / 21Time: 14:00Book Now
- Date: 08 / 12 / 21Time: 14:00Book Now
- Date: 15 / 12 / 21Time: 14:00Book Now
Trinity Theatre is accessible to wheelchair users and other visitors who need to avoid stairs. For more information click here or the link below: