By Richard Harris
Directed by Chris Howland
Ever wondered what goes on at those evening tap dancing classes? Now’s your chance to find out…
Meet Mavis – an attractive ex professional dancer – with the unenviable task of putting a disparate bunch of left-footed amateurs through their paces and moulding them into something a trifle more polished. Her eight students are a mixed bunch – from quiet, widowed Geoffrey through to larger than life, forthright Sylvia, shy Andy and snobby Vera – and are accompanied on their journey by grumpy, sarcastic Mrs Fraser the temperamental pianist.
Can Mavis stop them all squabbling in time to turn tribulation to triumph or are they fated to remain in dingy church hall obscurity?
This well-loved play has been performed all over the world, winning numerous awards – the laughter is definitely “on tap” in this warm-hearted slice of life comedy.
Come see the misfits making good!
Monday 12th – Sunday 18th July
Evening Performances Monday – Saturday at 7.30pm
Matinees on Wednesday 14th, Friday 16th, Saturday 17th & Sunday 18th July at 2.30pm
Evenings £16.50 / Conc.£14 / Friends £12.50 / Matinees £12.50
OPENING NIGHT SPECIAL OFFER – TWO FOR £26*
* Discount automatically applied upon adding two full price tickets to the basket.
Further information about TTC can be found at www.ttctw.com.
This amateur production of “Stepping Out” is presented by arrangement with Concord Theatricals Ltd. on behalf of Samuel French Ltd. www.concordtheatricals.co.uk.
Dates & Times
- Date: 12 / 07 / 21Time: 19:30Book Now
- Date: 13 / 07 / 21Time: 19:30Book Now
- Date: 14 / 07 / 21Time: 14:30Book Now
- Date: 14 / 07 / 21Time: 19:30Book Now
- Date: 15 / 07 / 21Time: 19:30Book Now
- Date: 16 / 07 / 21Time: 14:30Book Now
- Date: 16 / 07 / 21Time: 19:30Book Now
- Date: 17 / 07 / 21Time: 14:30Book Now
- Date: 17 / 07 / 21Time: 19:30Book Now
- Date: 18 / 07 / 21Time: 14:30Book Now
Trinity Theatre is accessible to wheelchair users and other visitors who need to avoid stairs. For more information click here or the link below: