Youth Theatre Workshops: Mayflower (for school years 9-10)
Monday Nights, 6.00pm – 7.40pm
Autumn Term, starts Mon 10 Sep
Our Monday night drama workshops take place at Trinity Theatre and are perfect for anyone with an enthusiasm for theatre and an interest in performing. Through fun and creative workshops, our members learn different skills, featuring a mixture of looking at different drama techniques and practitioners, games, improvisation and script work, with a range of specialist guest practitioners popping by to cover things such as physical theatre, stage combat and others.
All of our groups are led by experienced DBS checked facilitators.
If you have any questions about the group or want to discuss it further, please email Jason and Jess in the Youth and Learning team.
We have other groups for those of different ages:
- Storytellers, school years 1 – 2 (5 – 7 years old): 4.30pm – 5.30pm
- Apollo, school years 3 – 5 (7 – 10 years old): 4.30pm – 5.30pm
- Globe, school years 6 – 8 (10 – 13 years old): 5.40pm – 7.00pm
- Phoenix, school years 11+ (15 years old+): 7.45pm – 9.30pm
In addition, our Youth Theatre also has performance opportunities and a programme of one-off workshops.
Autumn 2018 term dates
- Mon 10 Sept
- Mon 17 Sept
- Mon 24 Sept
- Mon 1 Oct
- Mon 8 Oct
- Mon 15 Oct
- Mon 22 Oct – half term, no TYT
- Mon 29 Oct
- Mon 5 Nov
- Mon 12 Nov
- Mon 19 Nov
- Mon 26 Nov
Dates & Times
- Date: 10 / 09 / 18Time: 18:00Book Now
Trinity Theatre is accessible to wheelchair users and other visitors who need to avoid stairs. For more information click here or the link below: