Youth Theatre Workshops: Phoenix (for school years 11+)
Monday Nights, 7.45pm – 9.30pm
Autumn Term, starts Mon 10 Sep
Public booking is not yet open for our Autumn Youth Theatre Workshops, but you can sign up to the waiting list to find out when spaces become available. Spaces are strictly limited.
Our Monday night drama workshops take place at Trinity Theatre and are perfect for anyone with an enthusiasm for theatre and an interest in performing. Through fun and creative workshops, our members learn different skills, featuring a mixture of looking at different drama techniques and practitioners, games, improvisation and script work, with a range of specialist guest practitioners popping by to cover things such as physical theatre, stage combat and others.
All of our groups are led by experienced DBS checked facilitators.
If you have any questions about the group or want to discuss it further, please email Jason and Jess in the Youth and Learning team.
We have other groups for those of different ages:
- Storytellers, school years 1 – 2 (5 – 7 years old): 4.30pm-5.30pm
- Apollo, school years 3 – 5 (7 – 10 years old): 4.30pm-5.30pm
- Globe, school years 6 – 8 (10 – 13 years old): 5.40pm-7.00pm
- Mayflower, school years 8 – 10 (12 – 15 years old): 6.00pm-7.40pm
In addition, our Youth Theatre also has performance opportunities and a programme of one-off workshops.
Summer 2018 dates
- Mon 16 Apr
- Mon 23 Apr
- Mon 30 Apr
- Mon 7 May – bank holiday, no youth theatre
- Mon 14 May
- Mon 21 May
- Mon 28 May – bank holiday, no youth theatre
- Mon 4 Jun
- Mon 11 Jun
- Mon 18 Jun
- Mon 25 Jun
- Mon 2 Jul
- Mon 9 Jul
- Mon 16 Jul
Dates & Times
- Date: 10 / 09 / 18Time: 19:45Book Now
Trinity Theatre is accessible to wheelchair users and other visitors who need to avoid stairs. For more information click here or the link below: