- We have an accessible entrance via our North door and an accessible toilet on the ground floor.
- All our main spaces are accessible on the ground floor of the building, including our Box Office, Bar & Café and Gallery. Please note that there is no access lift to the studio rooms on the first floor.
- Our auditorium is raked from Row A which is on the same level as the foyer. If you have mobility issues we would suggest that you book Row A.
- Personal assistants go free to performances and guide dogs are welcome.
- Hearing assistance headsets are available to book, please check with the box office (01892678678) on current usability.
We have 2 designated disabled bays adjacent to the accessible entrance.
Our auditorium can accommodate two wheelchairs.
Please contact the Box Office on 01892 678678 to book wheelchair seats if required.