FAQS · Reopening
FAQS — YOUR TRIP TO TRINITY · Updated 2nd July 2020
Trinity Kitchen & Bar Gardens
DO I NEED TO BOOK A TABLE?
We will only be offering seated table service while social distancing requirements are in place. Tables can only be booked for a maximum of 2.5 hours.
We strongly advise that guests book a table 48 hours in advance to guarantee their place. We will be offering a takeaway service as well, so you won’t miss out on our much loved coffee and cake.
DO YOU ACCEPT WALK-UPS?
Unfortunately at this time we will not be accepting walk-ups for the seated area, we will also have a takeaway service available.
HOW DO I BOOK?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings will not be taken via social media channels. In the event of bad weather all bookings are subject to cancellation on the day. Your booking is not confirmed until you have a received an email from Nikki or a member of her team with your allotted time. All bookings over one hour are subject to average minimum spend of £10.00 per patron.
IS THERE A LIMIT ON THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT I CAN BOOK A TABLE FOR?
Bookings are for up to a maximum of six people per table. We expect all customers to follow current Government guidance on meeting people from outside your household. Current guidance is that indoor gatherings are limited to members of any two households (or support bubbles) while outdoor gatherings are limited to members of any two households (or support bubbles) or a group of at most six people from any number of households.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I NEED TO CANCEL?
Due to the limited space available it is more important than ever that you let us know if you need to cancel a booking. Please email email@example.com with CANCELLATION in the subject box. We appreciate your support in this and will allow us to offer the booking to another Trinity guest. Tables will only be held for 15 minutes from the start of your booking.
WHAT MEASURES HAVE YOU TAKEN TO ENSURE CUSTOMER SAFETY?
We have introduced new arrival, service departure protocols, including table service and a separate takeaway area, to ensure both a safe and pleasant experience for Trinity guests and team members.
HERE’S WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO
- We’ll be requiring all staff to report they are symptom free, every day before they come into the building (and they will have their temperatures checked)
- There will be a separate entrance and exit to and from the seated area in the garden; with sanitiser points as you arrive and leave.
- We will have a ‘no wait’ policy to reduce bottlenecks at the ‘Welcome Desk’ and will move you immediately to your booked table
- We have set up with a minimum of 2m in between tables — because we can and we want to.
- The menu will be offered as a single use disposable paper menu and will also be available online
- Orders will be taken via iPad, you will have a choice of collecting your order from a designated table (in the garden) or being served by our team
- Only one toilet will be open to patrons and will be operated on a ‘one in – one out’ basis and will be cleaned on an hourly basis as part of our hand contact point cleaning regime
- We will only be accepting credit card payment (and the machine will be sanitised before and after each use)
HERE’S WHAT WE HAVE INVESTED IN
- OUR TEAMS
- Purchasing infrared thermometers to allow team member temperature checks ahead of every shift.
- New uniforms, including denim washable aprons.
- Training, we have conducted “return to work” sessions and will be offering additional opportunities to develop
- YOUR SAFETY
- Issuing new safety signage to reassure and inform, including floor stickers to indicate social distancing requirements.
- Deep cleaning: we have deep cleaned the entire venue, all furniture before we open [each day], during service and the kitchen will be thoroughly cleaned at the end of each day
- Our Garden! With the help of our volunteers we have created a space that meets and surpasses current government safety directives. It also looks lovely – we hope you enjoy it, weather permitting!
OUR SERVICE PROMISE
The safety of our teams and guests is paramount. We will continue to follow government guidance at minimum, in many areas we are already going beyond what is legislated and will continue to do so until social distancing is no longer required.
DO I HAVE TO WEAR A MASK?
No, guests aren’t required to wear masks. Our teams have the option of wearing a face shield
DO I HAVE TO PROVIDE MY NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS?
Yes. We will require a name and phone number for NHS Track & Trace purposes, these will be held on file for 21 days and taken at the point of booking.
HOW WILL SERVICE BE AFFECTED?
Our team members will be following social distancing guidelines at all times — including a one way system inside the venue — so it may take a little longer to serve you, but we hope that you will bear with us during these exceptional times. Thank you.
HOW DIFFERENT WILL OUR TRIP TO TRINITY BE?
We are still the same friendly, local, community focussed Trinity that you know and, possibly, even love. Our aim is to ensure that you feel safe when visiting, while still endeavouring to create the same enjoyable experience that we are known for.
HOW WILL SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES BE ENFORCED?
We are confident that you will respect our new systems and rules, and adhere to government guidance.
WHEN WILL YOUR CINEMA OPEN?
We aim to launch our programme in August, we are watching the industry closely and hope to announce a date by the end of July 2020.
If you have any further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org